Thank you for shipping with UPS – we appreciate your business!
As you plan for the year-end holiday season, here is the latest information to help you make the most of your UPS® service. Below, you’ll find links to our end-of-year operating schedule and where to find the most up-to-date information on holiday shipping with UPS.
Be Prepared This Holiday Season
You can’t start too early to plan for the holiday shipping rush. Here's some early advice:
- Encourage your customers to shop earlier with special offers or incentives.
- Review your fulfillment operation for efficiency to be sure you can manage a last-minute surge.
- Reach out to your UPS account representative for customized guidance on managing the rush this holiday season.
- You can order shipping supplies online at ups.com/ordersupplies by logging into your account to start an order.
- Remember: UPS offers you the opportunity to benefit from a professional consultation about your business model and shipping needs to help grow the company of your dreams. Schedule a free, 15-minute virtual consultation with our team here at UPS. We’re ready to help—but please act soon because demand will be high.
Kicking off Early on Black Friday
UPS can support an early start on Cyber Week shipping, with full pickup and delivery service in all areas on Friday, November 24.
Need the Latest Info on Holiday Shipping Calendar, Services and Days?
- Download your 2023 Year-End Schedule from ups.com/holidays for quick access to:
- The latest information on UPS operations
- Year-end service and any service guarantee modifications (for details and the latest information on the UPS Service Guarantee, visit ups.com/service guarantee)
- Recommended last shipping days before Christmas
- Information on avoiding surcharges, when possible
- Bookmark ups.com/holidays and make it your first stop to answer virtually any question you might have about holiday season shipping.
Last Recommended Shipping Days, at-a-glance
Note the following last days to ship to help ensure delivery on December 23 for the following service levels:
- UPS® Ground service: Check ups.com/ctc for details
- UPS 3 Day Select® shipping: December 19
- UPS 2nd Day Air® shipping: December 20
- December 21 with Saturday Delivery option
- UPS Next Day Air® shipping: December 21
- December 22 with Saturday Delivery option
Note: Shipments to certain destinations may require an earlier ship date. Check ups.com/ctc for details. Saturday delivery options may be available for certain shipments to certain destinations, for delivery on Saturday, Dec. 23.
Key Service and Guarantee Modifications
Note that the following service changes will occur during parts of the year-end holiday season:
- Currently, the Service Guarantee is in effect for select Air and International Air services but is otherwise suspended. For further details on the service guarantee, visit ups.com/serviceguarantee.
- From November 24 – December 31 delivery times for Air and International Air packages scheduled for delivery will be extended. UPS Next Day Air® Early delivery times and UPS Worldwide Express Plus® shipments destined for the U.S. will be extended by 90 minutes. UPS Next Day Air® and UPS Worldwide Express® shipments destined for commercial locations will be extended to 3:00 PM. UPS Next Day Air® and UPS Worldwide Express® shipments to residential locations and all other time definite Air and International Air services will be extended to end of day.
- From Nov. 13, 2023 – Jan. 13, 2024, a limited number of UPS® Ground and UPS® Standard packages with certain origins and destinations, will require additional time in transit.
UPS is ready to help you deliver the joy that matters for you – and your customers – throughout the Holiday Season.
© 2023 United Parcel Service of America, Inc. UPS, the UPS brandmark, and the color brown are
trademarks of United Parcel Service of America, Inc. All rights reserved.
The Brown Bulletin is intended to provide critical information to UPS®
customers. You are receiving this email because you are subscribed to UPS email communications.
For information on UPS's privacy practices, refer to the UPS Privacy Notice
To update your email preferences, click here
UPS, 55 Glenlake Parkway, NE, - Atlanta, GA 30328
Please do not reply to this email.